Our Crafty Corner of the house!

Our Crafty Corner of the house!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My entry for Unity Stamp's CHA Creative Color Contest



This is the card that I created with the free image given to us by Unity Stamp company. www.unitystampco.com  The Image was created by Angie Blom. I had so much fun coloring it. I used Gina K designs heavy base weight cardstock for the card base and the image. The Turquoise Sea Card Stock was layered on a Black Onyx layer to create a 1/8 inch border. After I colored the image I adhered it to a layer of  Black Onyx card stock and then fussy cut the border around the image. The sentiment is also a Unity stamp Sentiment from the You are fabulous Birthday girl set . I hope you enjoyed my card... It's not too late for you to enter just go here http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2013/07/unity-cha-creative-party-here-all-week.html for all of the details ...you can also tell Angela that I sent you.

Have a stampy day!
Linda

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

Very pretty! Good luck.